We all have already known about react and React hooks already . But it is not a problem if we recap the things once again right??….
Hooks are a fundamentally simpler way of encapsulating stateful behavior and side effects in user interfaces. They were introduced in React but Nowadays they are being used in various frameworks like Vue, Svelte, and even adapted for general functional JS.
There may be hundreds of reasons to use Hooks we can say but basic reasons are three:
You cannot learn whole React in just one article but you can have some concepts through this article .
In React we ignore traversing the DOM tree as much as possible as DOM is slow experience for an applicant.
This is basically the entry point for a React application into the browser’s DOM. …
Js has 2 kinds of values as the first one is Primitive Values, and
then there are Objects and Functions. But it has 9 separate types in this two values.
● Undefined (undefined), used for unintentionally missing values.
● Null (null), used for intentionally missing values.
● Booleans (true and false), used for logical operations.
● Numbers (-100, 3.14, and others), used for math calculations.
● Strings (“hello”, “abracadabra”, and others), used for text.
● Symbols (uncommon), used to hide implementation details. …
BigInt). Addition, subtraction, modulus (or remainder) arithmetic, and so forth can also be done. …